A very short tutorial for those who don't like reading
- Copy amcharts folder to your working dir.
- Go to samples folder and open one of HTML files in your browser - you should see a chart.
- View source of the page or open this HTML file with text editor.
- Try to make some changes.
- Copy/Paste everything to your html/php/asp/etc file and fix paths to scripts
- Open your file in browser - you should see the same chart.
- Now it's time to read all the tutorials and check the examples :)
- It's a lot esier to configure your charts using our Live Editor. Even if you are not programmer, you can create stunning charts!
We think that the best way to start learning amCharts (and any other similar software) is to study examples. Check samples folder - there are plenty of them! In case you prefer working in jsFiddle, visit our web site - all samples have a link to jsFiddle where you can edit and view the result instantly.
In case you have a question, go to our support section. You'll find a lot of information there, and if you won't - you can always ask.